27 November 2011

Taking the wheel

sometimes I just want to disappear, y'know. especially when I have these moments where I feel like I don't have any control over myself or any thing in my life. everything seems to spin wildly out of control. deadlines to meet, people to talk to, exams to study for that define your grades which define your near future... maybe it just boils down to how well I can fight it out but I guess I've never been that aggressive. the truth is, in those moments of weakness and vulnerability, I begin to question myself... am I seriously just a normal girl with average looks, abilities, and intelligence? I want to dream big and make a meaningful difference in the world or at least my community but I guess I'm just a normal girl still trying to find my place here. and I'm slow at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment