27 March 2011

Beach Korfball Tournament 2011 (Repulse Bay, Hong Kong)

The Hong Kong China Korfball Association held 2011's Beach Korfball Competition at Repulse Bay, Hong Kong. A variety of teams participated: league groups, secondary school students, Baptist U, and UST. It was an incredible and fun experience. Being with my team is such a warm feeling.

HKUST Korfball Team 2010-11:


I loved our team spirit during this day <3


We were split into two groups, A and B, for the tournament and we each played three matches in total. I've grown so much closer with everyone from team B and I'm learning their playing styles. But I also loved team A :)
. Congrats on winning one match!
科大A



科大B



Ah, the only decent picture of our coach....


YEAR 1!! We totally carry this team :D


And there's me..


In the sand, in the rain, and in good spirit.


Back to studying for midterms!

All photos are credited to SW

No comments:

Post a Comment