13 July 2010

The Secret Life of a Blogger

Introduction to this point in my life:

- Working at UCLA Biological Chemistry; Biomedical Sciences Research; Undergraduate Cancer Research Training partnership with Charles Drew University. This is currently my LIFE right now. Not taking classes or doing anything academic yet besides review before I start Fall classes.

- Got into a car accident recently, 7/12/2010. Will probably be blogging about the aftermath soon. I'm not the one at fault but hopefully the insurance companies agree to help pay for the damages, estimated at $4,900.

- Going to HKUST in the Fall, waiting for visa to be processed by the Hong Kong Immigration Department. I will be studying Chemical and Bioproduct Engineering. Definitely a high priority and it is the cause of much anxiety. My experiences abroad will be documented here and hopefully it will inspire many others to do something out of the ordinary.
"Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe that your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires courage." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

- In a relationship with one of the best persons I could ever have had the privilege of loving, Hieu.

- Aiming for medical school. Who said I shouldn't dream? If not, then I will be continuing for a masters in Chemical or Bio Engineering.

- Up and down relationship with my family. In a financial rut. Trying to work hard so not to cause any more strain and maybe be able to help out in the future. But with that car accident... bleh. I just pray that everything turns out for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment