25 June 2011

Time perception

The buzz of HK, the speed with which people walk, the extra time public transportation takes, and its late-starting mornings give me the feeling that 24 hours in Hong Kong goes much faster than a day when I'm in the U.S.

But two weeks in the U.S. went by without warning... spending time with my boyfriend, training for mud run, meeting up with old friends, fish tacos, ice skating, Texas hold'em poker, McDonald's, In-N-Out, working on my summer goals... there's hardly enough time to do it all. I can hardly find a time to Facebook for leisure/social purposes and atop it all, I can hardly find a time to call up my friends in HK. Bleh...

Coming back and being around my old friends, I feel different from a year ago. Stronger? More sure of myself? More confident than before.

I karaoked twice this week... and I'm no longer too shy to hold the mic or sing to my heart's content. It's... just a feeling, I guess. I don't worry about being judged and I just act like who I am. It's a nice feeling knowing that I'm starting to become comfortable in my own skin.

10 weeks is too short... and now only 8 weeks left. Ugh!


Currently Reading: --
Currently Listening To: Let Me Go (3 Doors Down)


The Time Traveler's Wife was boring.... it was sci-fi.... but the romance was too much for me. Ick.... why do I hate romance novels... why do I find romance movies boring... =_=

I still want someone to save me... still need a hero....

No comments:

Post a Comment