27 June 2011

Just a day

Locks of Love this summer. I hope my hair's healthy enough to donate. It will take several years to grow my hair back to this length but it'll be worth it... plus I think I need a drastic change in my life. Now comes the question of when... maybe I'll do it before my birthday?

MUD RUN (scheduled for July 17, 2011). Six other people have dared to take on the challenge with me. Today I accompanied my friend on a thrift store search for running shoes (since there's a possibility we'll have to dispose of them after the run). Daily training is a fail (sigh). I need to start waking up earlier.

Planners. One of my friends keeps two daily planners. One filled with stuff that she's going to do and one filled with stuff that she has done. The latter is a bit more detailed and probably includes the quirks that come along during the day and it helps her remember all of the stuff she did with accuracy (sort of like archiving your life in a shorthand version of a diary or journal). It also includes her random sketches. I admire her ability to maintain it so I'm going to give that a shot, too. Now to find a decent planner...

Weight loss. So.. my goal is to change my range to 53-54kg. It's at 56-57kg. It's pretty hard. Not gonna lie. I need to start waking up early.

Languages. Eh... there's so much stuff to do in one day, I don't really have time!! I need to start waking up early. =.=

Currently Reading: I NEED A BOOK TO READ.
Currently Listening To: Believe (Cher)



I had a nice conversation about this song with my friend. At a certain age in your lifetime, Cher just becomes so amazing despite what you thought about her before. I guess it's true. Our heartstrings somehow get restrung over and over again as life passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment