04 August 2010

HKUST Course Selection

I'm getting such a headache from planning my courses at HKUST. This time around, I don't plan on packing my schedule with loads of classes so I'm trying to make sure I have adequate time to adjust. I need time for other things like my boyfriend, research, and prerequisites for med school and the curriculum is already very demanding as it is. Hours of planning = profound headache. I'm so freaking tired but I know the extensive planning will pay off in the end somehow. I just hope a lot of the courses I took at Fullerton College will transfer over for credit so I won't need to stress out too much about the math courses at UST.

I'm really looking forward to having fun there. But I'm having such a headache thinking about it. Ughhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment