14 July 2012

Blurbs in July

Thinking about my future career...
& the future in general.

Those sci-fi books and my summer class make me really wonder...
where the future of this society might go as far as technology is concerned.

Did you know Google makes most of its money from advertisements?
Those advertisements influence us, the consumers.

But we rely on Google for information flow.

Google...

.....could rule the world. Maybe.



The world is a big place.

I occasionally ponder my place in this universe. There must be a reason for it. For life.
For some reason, I superficially wish I was pretty and skinny and beautiful. But I always fail my diet and exercise plan.

I guess that pretty much makes me a victim of society.

I feel like a salmon, constantly struggling upstream against society tides.
Wouldn't it just be easier to just go with the flow?

No comments:

Post a Comment