16 July 2011

Shirt ninjas

I have a monstrous hunger sneaking up on me right now but I'm not in the mood for eating. Today, I ate cereal and two bagels. Meh.

Finally donated my hair. It's so short now! The guy who cut it was really nice and he seemed pretty happy to help out for a good cause. He did a pretty good job. Did you know you're supposed to tip the people that cut your hair $10-$15 US dollars?! Anyway, I owe my boyfriend money because he spotted me but basically, it was the most I've ever paid for a haircut. Which is okay I guess because I've never had short hair before and I'd rather have it look decent than something not so decent (is there a useful synonym for half-@**ed?). I'd take a picture but the camera's in my purse and my purse is inconveniently in another room.

So, mud run is tomorrow. Pictures will be posted after I return from my 1-week church retreat to Big Bear, CA. I'm leaving pretty much right after the event. And then you shall see my hair. Or not, since we're going to be shirt ninjas :D

Oh yeah! And I deactivated my facebook. I suppose I'll come back for it if I ever need to contact someone. I still feel a bit hazy about my privacy on the site, though, even if privacy is a thing of the past. It doesn't help that I'm now on Google+. I don't really like it all that much.


1 comment: