29 May 2011

The weakest link

!! Warning: Ambiguity Ahead !!

People always advise you to never let anything build up inside because you risk a pressure buildup that is neither good for your emotional nor mental state.

Just when I thought I was fine, I suddenly feel like everything's coming to me at once. Everything I kept inside, hoping that the feeling's gonna pass and all the problems will fade away with time, just won't stay away. It's that moment where you realize how infinitely weak you are and how you can't control your sense of rationality. It's that moment where you suddenly start doubting everything you once had full faith in. It's that moment where everything you thought was real just seemed so fake.

Confusion most of all, then bitterness, resentment, disappointment, and just plain sadness. In the end, I guess I'm the weakest link between us and I just don't want to admit it.

2 comments:

  1. links are mutual. important people are still paying attention =]

    just keep fightin ^^, theres a whole legion of people wishin you the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta say, ambiguity seems to become one of our mutual friends especially when we're blogging :) I know I'm not super close to you, Andrea. but if you need someone to talk with, I'm always here as I know that I can confide in you as well. Ok la~ Nggoy

    ReplyDelete